What is "NuoCA"?
NuoCA is the NuoDB Collection Agent that can collect time-series metrics data (in real-time) on one or more nodes, and export it to storage/reporting/monitoring/visualization systems like ElasticSearch.
NuoCA is flexible enough to collect data from multiple input sources.
Examples of some possible input sources (not an exclusive list) are:
- NuoDB Admin Logging
- NuoDB Admin domain/database/process monitoring
- NuoDB Engine (SM/TE) stats/metrics
- System stats (i.e. Zabbix)
- Log metrics (i.e. Logstash)
- NuoDB Client Application/Workload Stats
- REST APIs
- Local File System