What is the best way to use NuoDB support?
First and foremost, know that the entire NuoDB team is here to help you.
We know that your project is important and we will do everything that we can to ensure your success.
Here are some tips to help you get the most out of the NuoDB support team:
- Enable NuoDB Insights for graphical monitoring of your database metrics and processes. You can find more info on Insights here and instructions for enabling Insights here.
- Use our NuoDB Web Portal. Our web portal is designed to be easy to use while also collecting the most important information about your support events. The web portal makes it very easy for you to easily communicate with your technical support engineer. Access the portal by clicking here.
- Select your own priorities for support request. No one knows the severity of your issue better than you do. By setting your own priority for a support event, you are also setting expectations on response time, escalations and frequency of contact. If your priority is urgent, provide a telephone number and we will call you. Review guidelines for setting priorities by clicking here.
- Event status. Our web portal always shows the status of your event. We encourage you to mark your support event as "Solved" when you have received the information that you require. Even when your event is marked as "Solved", we leave it in that state for four weeks giving you the opportunity to confirm that the resolution is complete and correct for your use case.
- Additional information. We encourage you to always specify the NuoDB version you are using, the impacted project name, domain and database logs, and any other information that you believe that could provide context. We never want you to have to wait for answers so please send over as much information as soon as possible.