Welcome to NuoDB and thank you for being a member of the NuoDB Community! This site is dedicated to making your NuoDB experience positive and successful.
- Product Download: All NuoDB customers have 24x7 access to all supported versions of NuoDB. Click here to instantly download NuoDB. (Click here if you need a reminder of your unique NuoDB Customer password.)
- Online Support: Do you have a question that you cannot find the answer to in our knowledge base? If you have a support agreement in place with us, we encourage you to submit a support ticket by clicking here and we would be happy to help you.
- Self Service: We offer a knowledge base of articles will provide you with information about our most frequent inquiries. We are constantly updating this resource so check back often. Click here to start investigating.
- Product Documentation: Our rich documentation set is updated frequently and it is easily searchable. Click here to find product details, release notes and an introduction to all of our new features.
We know that your project is important and we will do everything that we can to ensure your success.
Here are some tips to help you get the very best from NuoDB:
- Use our NuoDB Web Portal. Our web portal is designed to be easy to use while also collecting the most important information about your support events. The web portal makes it very easy for you to easily communicate with your technical support engineer and quickly see a view of your open tickets, including ticket status.
- Select your own priorities for support request. No one knows the severity of your issue better than you do. By setting your own priority for a support event, you are also setting expectations on response time, escalations and frequency of contact. If you are experiencing a production emergency and have an ELEVATED support contract with us, you have already been provided an emergency hotline number that you should use to mobilize live NuoDB resource to help - we reserve the URGENT priority for these scenarios only. Review guidelines for setting priorities by clicking here.
- Event status. Our web portal always shows the status of your event. We encourage you to mark your support event as "Solved" when you have received the information that you require. Even when your event is marked as "Solved", we leave it in that state for four weeks giving you the opportunity to confirm that the resolution is complete and correct for your use case. We are always happy to continue conversations on any topic to ensure that you are happy.
- Additional information. We encourage you to always specify the NuoDB version you are using, the impacted project name, domain and database logs, and any other information that you believe that could provide context. We never want you to have to wait for answers so please send over as much information as soon as possible.
We look forward to working with you!